Search for items, navigate to account settings, and check order history with Alexa in the Amazon Shopping App.To use the Alexa button in the Amazon Shopping app, you’ll need:
- The latest version of the Amazon Shopping App.
- Android version 8.0+
Note: The Alexa button isn’t currently available for iOS customers.
To use Alexa in the Amazon Shopping App:
- Open the Amazon Shopping App.
- Select one of the following:
- The microphone icon near the search bar
- The Alexa button near the bottom right-corner
- Say “Alexa.” (To turn the Alexa wake word option on or off, go to the Alexa section in the Amazon Shopping App Settings.)
- Say things like:
- “Search [item].”
- “Pay my electricity bill.”
- “Where is my order?”
- “Go to my account.”
- “Go to my order.”
- “Go to Customer Service.”
Note: Alexa in the Amazon Shopping App doesn’t place orders. To complete your order in the App, go to your cart and then select Buy.